Almost Heaven Cozy-Secluded-Romantic-Mountain View-WIFI-Hot Tub-Arcade
Size –2 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms (1 full, 1 half) 2 Baths (1 full, 1 half) • Sleeps 2-4
7 Mi To Gatlinburg and 6 Mi To Pigeon Forge
Almost Heaven is a warm modern-rustic cabin located in secluded area with a serene and majestic mountain view. The cabin offers great amenities and is a perfect getaway for 1 or 2 couple, small family or friends (Max of 4 persons). The cabin is not located in the resort community thus provides excellent privacy and clam setting. Guests will enjoy an authentic secluded Smoky Mountain feel while still being just minutes away from all the fun and exciting things to do in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg.
Important Note: GREAT IMPROVEMENT! We were finally able to get the private gravel road that leads up to our driveway asphalted. The road was previously a gravel road with many ruts and pot holes as mentioned in several reviews by our previous guests, but it is now paved with asphalt.
We are grateful you are considering to stay with us and let us share our cute little cabin with you. We appreciate if you could take care our family cabin as the way it is setup. Please privately let us know if anything we could improve.
■ KITCHEN AND DINING (Main Level)
✢ Dining ware and glasses and common cooking utensils
✢ Pots, pans, baking pans, kettle, toaster, drip coffee machine
✢ Oven, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher
✢ Dining table
■ LIVING ROOM (Main Level)
✢ TV and DVD
✢ Sofa, chair, comfy Pillows and throw blankets
✢ Electric Fireplace
✢ Have access to a bathroom on the main level
✢ FREE 400+ Arcade games
■ BEDROOM (Main Level)
✢ King bed
✢ Jet tub
✢ Dresser, nightstands with lamps
✢ Ceiling fan
✢ En-suite bathroom
✢ Access to deck
■ FULL BATHROOM (Main level)
✢ Toilet and Shower
✢ Starter packages of soap/body wash/conditional shampoo
✢ Toilet papers as startup supply
✢ Clean towels
■ LOFT BEDROOM (Loft level )
✢ Queen bed
✢ Dresser, nightstands with lamps
✢ Access to private restroom
✢ Decent privacy for sleeping
■ RESTROOM (Second level)
✢ Toilet paper and soap as startup supply
✢ Clean hand towels
■ OURDOOR DECK
✢Hot tub, we change water for every turn
■ Firepit Seating
✢ Enjoy surrounded mountain range and fresh air, or star glazing at night
- DRIVING TO THE CABIN - The drive up to the cabin is a private paved road (No other traffic besides you) and can be steep but very doable. In special weather condition like SNOWY or ICY weather, the 4WD is a must. Please check the weather forecast and plan accordingly.
- WIFI - The beauty of Almost Heaven can only be enhanced by its remote location and solitude! Therefore, please be advised that the WIFI can be unstable from time to time. Downloading, streaming, and/or video conferencing may not be available.
- CRITTERS AND BUGS - Guests can possibly, occasionally, expect to see critters (bugs, squirrels, bears, etc.) in or around the cabin since this is a mountain woodland area. We do however have the cabin on a regular pest control schedule to help minimize the possibility of such critters/bugs coming into the cabin.
- UNCONTROLABLE SITUATION - No refunds for weather/natural disasters/power outages/other things that are beyond our control. Please purchase travel insurance for coverage.
- SECURITY CAMERA - There are security cameras on the front porch in place for your protection. If you touch or tamper with the cameras, you will be asked to leave the property immediately. This is for your protection.
- OCCUPANCY - Maximum 4 Persons. If you bring more people than accounted for on your reservation, you will be asked to leave without refund, or pay penalty of $100/person per night. We do not tolerate exceeding the maximum permitted occupancy. The space is designed for only 4 persons maximum and too many occupants can result in many issues with fire safety, deck weight limit, running out of well water, and overflowing the septic tank.
- AGE - All guests must be 25+ with the exception of children with their parents. However the cabin is designed for older children with recommended age of 7 years and older.
- PETS - Pets are NOT allowed. We love pets, however our cleaners and guests are very allergic to pet dander.
- CHECK IN/OUT - Check-in is at 4PM and check-out is at 10AM. While we try to go above and beyond to accommodate our guests, we cannot offer early check-ins or late departures. This is to allow our cleaning crew ample time to make sure your cabin is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before and after your stay.
|Setting & View||
2 Bathrooms (1 full, 1 half)
2 Baths (1 full, 1 half)
|Sports & Adventure||